Find out what it takes to make an innovative product and come up with one of your own.
1. Observe what makes a great product
2. Be an innovation detective
3. Figure out what's working and what's not
4. Innovate to find solutions
5. Mess up so you can try again!
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to think like a product designer.
Girl Scout badges, awards and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill-building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.