Girl Scouts Uniform Guide - Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Senior, Ambassador, Adult
Girl Scouts have proudly worn distinctive uniforms that symbolize the high ideals for which Girl Scouting stands.
- Sashes are worn from the right shoulder to the left hip.
- The insignia tab is worn on the left chest, over the heart.
- All unofficial awards go on the back of the uniform, including cookie, camp, and fun patches.
- For formal events, sashes, vests, and tunics are worn with white shirts and khaki pants or skirts.
- If you run out of space on the front of your uniform, you may place badges and awards on the back.
Design 4 U is an authorized Girl Scouts Merchant serving East Bay, Northern California. Vicinity includes Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Dublin, Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Concord and more.